Marketing automation for real estate is a powerful process of automating certain repetitive tasks related to marketing. By automating your marketing operations, you will be able to connect with your audience regularly without any interruptions.
As most of your marketing activities like sending emails, posting on social media, advertising, and others are automated, there is no need for you to sit back extra hours for regular follow-ups. Instead, you can spend your time relaxing with your family and friends during weekends.
Here, we have given a detailed outline of automating your marketing activities. By the end of the blog, you will get clear answers to all questions like what is real estate marketing automation? which software to use for automating your marketing activities and the overall cost of implementing marketing automation.
Let’s dig deeper into it.
1. What is Real Estate Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation for real estate is the process of automating certain repetitive tasks. It will help to streamline your marketing efforts and make them more effective. Through a marketing automation platform, you can manage many aspects such as social media marketing, mobile messaging, and managing ads.
A huge collection of marketing automation tools is available in the market that can help you save time. You may already be using automation in your real estate marketing efforts, but it will be for simple tasks such as mail merge.
But real estate marketing automation includes more than this. It can help you in the following ways.
- Identify leads and segment them into an organized category
- Easily send emails of your listings
- Avoid errors made in data entry
- Prepare and run ads on social media platforms
- Easily respond to emails from agents and customers
Real Estate Marketing Automation Process
Image source: Soffront
Benefits of Real Estate Marketing Automation
Marketing automation has many benefits, but it should be done carefully to reap the entire benefits. We’ll show you a list of proven ways that drive success to your real estate business in the coming sections
Improves Lead Management
Lead management involves a set of strategic approaches, methodologies, and other marketing practices formulated to encourage prospects to make a purchase.
As capturing leads and maintaining regular follow-up seems to be a tedious process, you can opt-in for marketing automation. Through this technique, you can send regular follow-up messages, personalize the content of emails, etc.
Host Email Marketing Campaigns
Through marketing automation, you can send drip emails to your website visitors automatically over a course of weeks. All you have to do is get the email ids of your prospects. Once you get that, marketing automation will enter the scene and help you to send emails with more personalized content.
Though there are many messaging apps today, studies show that 94% of real estate agents prefer to communicate with customers via email. If you aim to stay regularly connected with your audience, then hosting drip email campaigns can help you achieve.
Generate Facebook Ads
Sending mismatched ads to an irrelevant audience is not going to work. Here marketing automation comes with a solution for this. Based on the interests, likes, and dislikes, segment your audience and send the most relevant ads to your prospective buyers.
WordStream, a search marketing company, puts it, “Facebook advertising does this by allowing you to target specific audiences that are likely to be interested in your products and services by leveraging the immense wealth of data Facebook has about its users.”
Engage Buyers on Social Media
A 2017 report by the National Association of Realtors found that 82% of realtors are comfortable using social media.
Like posting pictures of properties, sharing customer testimonials, promoting upcoming events, sharing real estate advice and tips, advertising the services, and other activities would be made simple with the automation concept.
For this purpose, you can use social media marketing automation tools like Hootsuite through which you can curate appealing content for social media and also set up a proper schedule to post things frequently.
2. Best Examples of Real Estate Marketing Automation
Here are some of the best examples of automation you can implement in your real estate business.
- Lead generation via website forms – Link callback request form or a contact form to a CRM to capture leads while you sleep
- Sync leads from all channels – When you receive leads from countless sources, it will be hard to track. A real estate marketing automation software can sync your leads in one place
- Sync to your phone – You can sync the contact information of your leads in your phone. So when a lead calls, their name will show up in their caller ID, which will help you know who you are talking to
- Lead routing automation- Real estate marketing automation software help you easily route geographically by zip code, pass senior agents your higher-priced leads, set up a ‘first-to-claim’ or round-robin process, etc
- Activity-based email workflows – Automatically send replies to prospective buyers when they request a viewing, sign a contract, download a resource, and other activities carried out on your website
- Automated activity monitoring – Track your leads’ behavior on your website and use pre-set triggers to notify you when action is actually needed
Automated Business Processes
- Tasks and transactions management – Create automated task lists to help you manage every detail associated with the property listing, sale, open house, and more
- Automated control over accounts and financing – Make sure to sync your accounts and finance management software with CRM so no contacts are missed
- SMS/email reminders – Reduce missed viewings, meetings, and inspections by setting up reminders
- Voice messages – Automatically send personalized voicemails to your leads along with a note to actually show what is sent to them
- Property inspection – Set up automated inspection agreements, reminders, and follow-up messages for clients, and notify everyone involved when an inspection is scheduled
- Analytics engagement and performance – Compile automated reports and dashboards so you can get a quick view of the important statistics about agents
3. Which Marketing Automation Software do You Need?
And finally, we have come to the important section of the blog. Implementing marketing automation techniques to your online real estate business might seem daunting, but with the software integration, your work will become lighter.
Here, we have listed out a few best software that assists you in automating all your marketing operations.
If you like to enhance the features of the software, then it’s possible with the integration of certain tools like below,
- Facebook Ads
Account-based marketing integration
Analytics and data integration
Customer Success Integration
Event and Webinar Integrations
Lead Generation Integrations
Live chat integration
Social media integration
4. Breakdown Of Cost For Marketing Automation
Here, we have broken down the overall pricing budget for automating your marketing activities. If you use HubSpot’s free version, then the cost of setting up real estate marketing automation for your real estate business would be from $95 to $115 for a month.
- Hubspot CRM – Free
- Mailing Software – $20/mo+ depending on the number of contacts in your database
- Zapier: $20/mo
- Instapage: $55/mo
- Twillio (optional): Pricing based on the type of messages
- Autopilot: Starting at $20/mo+ depending on the number of contacts in your database
Note – This is just an average pricing for setting up real marketing automation for your business. Depending on your requirements, the price might vary.
Looking for Real Estate Website Development Services?
Seize and experience the transformative impact of Real Estate Development solutions with ColorWhistle.
Over to You
e. Marketing automation in the real estate business will allow you to regularly reach more prospects. Through automation, you will get a big relief from taking actions manually as each and every activity is automated.
If you find it hard to work with the real estate marketing automation software, then you can reach ColorWhistle. Our marketing automation experts are skillful in automating your real estate marketing activities. All you have to do is leave us a message or call us +1 (210) 787-3600 at any time.
If you have any questions regarding our marketing automation services, then let us know in the comments below. We are ready to clear your doubts.
Disclaimer – All of the images inside the blog do not belong to ColorWhistle.
In quest of the Perfect Real Estate Solutions Buddy?
Be unrestricted to click the other trendy writes under this title that suits your needs the best!
- Digital Agency Partnership for Realtors and Real Estate Agencies
- Real Estate Digital Marketing Guide
- Real Estate Website Development and Digital Marketing Pricing
- Modern Website Design & Development for Real Estate – Do’s and Dont’s
- Real Estate Agents Effective Marketing Ideas
- Real Estate SEO 101 – An Ultimate Guide For Realtors And Agents
- Digital Marketing for Realtors – What to Expect from Digital Agencies?