The COVID-19 pandemic has pushed many realtors and real estate agencies to establish an online presence to engage with consumers and generate growth.
However, for many real estate agencies, navigating through the online world can be quite challenging. A lot of times, in-house resources are pulled in many directions and don’t have much time to concentrate on other important aspects such as being active on social media or making the website responsive.
In such a case, many realtors often end up asking, ‘Should we partner with a digital agency?’
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, but for many realtors, partnering with an agency can have a positive impact.
If you are exploring this idea, then you must keep reading.
In this blog we will share the importance of having a holistic online presence and why partnering with a digital agency is a smart choice that can help you reach your goals. We also share many additional resources so you can better understand things to make an informed decision.
Real Estate Website Design and Development
In today’s real estate world, people use the internet while searching for new homes. According to the National Association of Realtors, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes.
Many real estate agents are striving to make a mark in the real estate business. So, it will be easy to get overlooked if you don’t differentiate yourself from the competition. To raise above the fray, you must have your own website to grow your web presence
Here are 9 interesting reasons you need a real estate website to brand yourself.
- Client resource – An excellent opportunity to become a valuable resource with relevant, helpful information to existing and potential clients
- Create your own brand – A website is a representation of your goals, authority, and services which will help you build a unique brand
- Stay up to date – The internet makes it simple for potential clients to get in touch with you and they can access your data at any time
- Enhance your brand – Personal branding is essential in real estate and a website is a great way to get started with establishing yourself
- Local go-to agent – By having a real estate website, you will have an excellent advantage in targeting particular geographic regions and it will be an added advantage when you use local SEO tactics
- Social proof – Buyers want to know that you will help them get their dream home and offer your help in every possible way. A website is an excellent source of social proof that will back all your statements
Apart from these benefits, the COVID-19 situation has further pushed the importance of websites for realtors. Through a real estate website, you can now show 3D floor plans, aerial views, 360-degree views and more of the location through the website. This will give the buyer an opportunity to explore the property from the comfort of their home.
Free Real Estate Website Development Tips From the ColorWhistle Resource Library
Here are some informative topics you can go through to learn more about real estate website development.
- Modern Website Design & Development for Real Estate – Do’s and Dont’s – Valuable insights to make a grand web presence
- Best Real Estate Website Design Idea and Inspirations – Website design inspirations that can help you give an engaging user experience
Real Estate Digital Marketing
Due to the busy schedules, the present generation gets all the information about real estate listings using the internet. Easy access to many real estate portal website options are helpful for property buyers as they can filter their options based on budget, accommodation, and proximity to the nearest basic amenities.
If you have a real estate website, the next step would be to market it digitally too.
With over 4.66 billion internet users currently, the digital market has really opened up loads of opportunities for the real estate industry. According to Carrot, 84% of new homebuyers say the information they found online was crucial for their research. Hence, making sure you have a strong digital marketing strategy is required to make your brand name stand out.
Here are some major benefits you can expect from real estate digital marketing.
- Cost-efficient – Digital marketing is cost effective than traditional marketing. So, it is no surprise that many realtors are already taking full advantage of this method
- Increased exposure – Through an effective real estate digital marketing strategy, you can expand your overall reach and even customise it towards a selected target market
- Performance analysis – You can easily keep track of your activities and ad performance, which makes it easier to figure out the methods that work best for you
- Creative license – From apartment, independent house, villa or plot of land, there are many creative ways through which you can market them online
- Brand building – Techniques such as social media marketing, content marketing and search engine optimisation helps to build a strong customer engagement, which in turn will help you build a strong brand
Free Real Estate Digital Marketing Tips From the ColorWhistle Resource Library
Here are some useful topics you can go through to further expand your understanding of how digital marketing can help real estate.
- Real Estate Digital Marketing Guide – In this guide you will learn the powerful digital marketing strategies that will help you beat competition, best practices you need to follow, and how to determine a digital marketing budget
- Real Estate Digital Marketing Case Studies – Real-time scenarios that explain the power of digital marketing
- Real Estate SEO 101 (An Ultimate Guide For Realtors And Agents) – Effective tips that will help you dominate search engine ranking organically
- 14 Effective Marketing Ideas for Real Estate Agents – Innovative strategies that will help to propel your real estate business forward and make it future-proof
- Digital Marketing for Realtors – What to Expect from Digital Agencies? – List of things you must look and the type of services you can expect from an agency
- Digital Marketing Pricing Packages – A detailed guide that will help you understand about digital marketing packages
Should you Hire a Real Estate Digital Agency?
When you work on a new real estate web project or embark on a website redesign or begin with real estate digital marketing, the journey can be quite challenging.
If you want the best person to work on your online presence, it is going to be a hefty investment. For example, the average salary of a digital marketing manager in the United States will be around $87,000/year. This will either increase or decrease depending on where you’re based.
Of course, no single person can do all the planning and execution. So you have to hire graphic designers and a couple of other specialists to build a solid in-house digital marketing team.
This is the reason many business owners outsource their website designing and marketing efforts to an external digital agency. There are many advantages in leaving these important aspects in the hands of the experts. Here are some,
- You can focus on your business and hire an entire team of knowledgeable experts to manage your online presence
- Lower your costs and manage your budget more effectively
- Acquire new points of view and stay relevant to your industry
Below are some helpful resources that will help you make the right decision.
- Real Estate Website Development and Digital Marketing Pricing – Answers to all of your questions related to agency pricing
- How Extended Team Model Will Grow Your Business? – Everything you need to know before expanding your existing in-house development team
- Agency vs Freelancer – The Ultimate Decision Guide – Will help you decide who you should hire for your forthcoming projects
When you choose a digital agency to partner with, you have to get to know them before signing on. You have to understand who they are, how they operate, and why you should work with them.
Evaluating a digital agency partnership is not just rooted in service capabilities. It is also to see whether the two companies and individuals involved will be a suitable match.
Like any mutually beneficial relationship, both parties need to care about each other.
Especially when it comes to setting up an online presence, you have to choose a partner that will be thrilled to stay with you in the long run. In this internet era, having a well-rounded online presence is considered as the lifeblood of a business.
So, you can’t choose any digital agency. Every other agency is going to advocate for themselves as being nothing short of fantastic. So, it is natural to get confused or stuck in the process of finding the best agency to partner with.
We hope that our blog will assist you in your decision-making process and help you partner with a digital agency that’s best for your company and your team.
If you’re still not sure if working with a digital agency is right for your business, you can schedule a free strategy session with ColorWhistle’s sales team. We’ll come prepared with an audit of your current situation and share tested and proven solutions you can implement to see a positive impact on your business growth.
Send us a message or give us a call at +1 (919) 234-5140. We look forward to learning more about your business!