Today, marketing automation technology is booming in the digital marketing industry. As this modern technology improves workflows, it has become a lucrative marketing investment. According to PR Newswire research, the marketing automation industry is expected to grow $7.63 billion by 2025.
Businesses of all sizes have started embracing this marketing technology with well-featured marketing automation tools. A study from Social Media Today reports that 75% of digital marketers currently use marketing automation tools for their business. If you have not yet started, now is the right time.
Our marketing automation specialists have consolidated a list of the top 9 marketing automation tools. By the end of the blog, you will be able to find a perfect tool that best matches your business requirements.
Top Marketing Automation Tools
The amazing features, rating, popularity, price, and others of these marketing automation tools make them stand out. Moreover, these tools provide dedicated services for streamlined automation marketing.
Here we go.
HubSpot is one of the best intuitive marketing automation tools in the market. More than 73,400+ marketers use this software to save their time by automating their marketing efforts. Also, this tool includes content creation tools, content optimization, email marketing, social media suite, account-based marketing, marketing analytics dashboard, and many more.
- Has a simple and visual interface
- Can build responsive landing pages with effective call-to-actions
- Easy to collect the personal details of the prospects
- Has professional-looking email templates
- Provides A/B testing techniques, and email tools
- Can segment the users based on their actions around the website
- Allows to target the prospects through social media ads and search ads
- Can interact with the potential audience through live chat support
- Integrates with Salesforce
Click here to contact the team for a free demo
Marketo, a powerful marketing automation tool that has an active knowledge base to guide both newbies and experts. This marketing software offers scalable features for every small, medium, and large businesses to engage the right customers across channels. By using this full-fledged marketing tool, there are better chances to generate prospective leads and improve business revenue.
- Compatible with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, and Netsuite
- Integrates with Oracle, and SAP Cloud
- Can identify and engage the prospects with artificial intelligence
- Possible to store records of regular marketing activities
- Easy to target audience with personalized display ads and relevant content
To know about pricing plan, do contact the team
3. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is a popular marketing automation tool that provides marketing solutions at an affordable price. This software is perfect for small businesses that want to implement basic marketing automation functionalities. Using this tool, marketers can stay connected with prospects.
- Possible to send welcome emails to new subscribers
- Allows to segment visitors for sending follow-up messages
- Easy to resend emails to non-respondent audience
- Possible to create automated trigger campaigns
- Can target prospects with social media ads and search ads
- Includes various email contact list-building and emails tracking tools
- Compatible with Eventbrite, and WooCommerce
- Integrates with Salesforce, Outlook, Mindbody, and Shopify
- Lite – $5/month
- Email – $20/month
- Email Plus – $45/month
- Click here to learn more about the pricing plan
As a versatile marketing automation platform, ActiveCampaign provides excellent solutions for marketers to reach the prospective audience. Furthermore, this tool supports various third-party integrations for performing various automation marketing techniques. It is possible to collect visitors’ details, segment the audience, send trigger emails, etc with this active marketing automation software.
- Allows to send email follow-up messages to segmented contact lists
- Can easily find out the right prospects with regard to the users’ clicks and actions
- Possible to analyze the performance of marketing automation activities
- Compatible with over 250+ apps
- Supports WordPress, Zapier, Shopify, Square, and BigCommerce
- Lite – $9/month
- Plus – $49/month
- Professional – $129/month
- Enterprise – $229/month
- To know more about the pricing plan, click here
Mautic is one of the expert open-source marketing automation tools used by 200,000+ organizations. This effective marketing automation tool helps in automating the mailing process, personalizing the marketing approach, and tracking the prospects across every channel. Click here to download this marketing automation tool.
- Can build landing pages with specific call-to-actions to collect visitors’ personal details
- Easy to send targeted emails to segmented contacts
- Possible to apply marketing techniques based on the response of the prospects
Eloqua from Oracle is an exemplary marketing automation tool loaded with amazing features and 700+ third-party integrations. With the help of this tool, it is easy to deliver personalized marketing campaigns to the audience across all the channels.
- Allows to collect personal details from prospects through website visits, app usage, newsletters, and other interactions
- Easy to identify, target, and segment the audience based on their clicks and actions on the website
- Create up-sell, dynamic and cross-channel marketing automation campaigns
- Easy to track results of automation marketing activities using the analytics tool
- Can implement accurate lead generation marketing strategies
Contact the support team to know about the pricing of the tool
Pardot is one of the powerful marketing automation software for targeting the potential audience. Furthermore, it provides ideal solutions to boost engagement, generate more pipeline, and empower sales. Professional companies like Trulia, CareerBuilder, Precor, ADP, and Stanley Black & Decker use this tool for their marketing activities.
- Easily connect prospects with dynamic and personal email campaigns
- Automatically understands the site visitors’ intention based on their clicks and actions
- Possible to segment the prospects and automatically sends personalized messages
- Can build attractive landing pages without IT overhead
- Supports intuitive email builder
- Includes pre-designed email templates
- Compatible with various tools such as Salesforce.com,
- GoodData, FullContact, and Eventbrite
- Growth – $1,250
- Plus – $2,500
- Advanced – $4,000
- Click here to know more about the pricing plan of the software
As one of the powerful marketing automation tools, Customer.io offers out-of-the-box marketing solutions with its light-weight user interface, good customer support, etc. It is possible to identify the visitors’ intention based on their actions on the website and use personalized marketing activities.
- Integrates with REST API, Sendgrid, Mailgun, and Mandrill
- Supports third-party integrations such as Zapier, and mParticle
- Includes libraries like Ruby, Python, Go, and more
- Supports drag-and-drop email builder
- Allows to analyze the marketing automation performance
- Provides good customer support
- Basic – $150/month
- Premium – $995/month
- Click here to know more about the pricing plan of the tool
GetResponse is an easy-to-use marketing automation tool that offers effective autoresponders, enticing landing pages, list building tools, e-commerce functionalities, CRM systems, and many more. Additionally, the propelled email editor in the tool offers advanced formatting options for sending personalized messages.
- Offers pre-built marketing automation services to respond to the prospects’ actions
- Automatically reach shopping cart abandoners and website visitors regularly
- Can build automation strategies based on the users’ behaviors and actions
- Provides advanced contacts segmentation features
- Allows to estimate prospects’ engagement with the analytics tool
- Basic – $15/month
- Plus – $49/month
- Professional – $99/month
- Click here to know more about the pricing package of the tool
A report from Marketo says that businesses using automated marketing can grow their workflow by 45%, enjoy 25% higher revenue, and spend 22% more time in promoting their services.
Marketing automation is useful for your business promotion and choosing the right marketing automation platform helps to achieve it! An effective marketing automation tool will be loaded with powerful features like understanding the customers’ intent, targeting the prospective customers across every channel, maintaining a strong relationship with the prospects, A/B testing functions, etc.
Among these marketing automation tools, select the best one that perfectly meets your business requirements.
At ColorWhistle, our skilled marketers can work with various marketing automation tools including HubSpot, Marketo, ConstantContact, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, and many more. Further, we provide out-of-the-box solutions for seamless marketing activities. Do not neglect to drop us a line or call +1 (919) 234-5140 us at any time. We are happy to collaborate with you!
Which marketing automation tool are you using for your business? Do share it in the comments section below.