In recent years, there has been a tremendous technological shift. People rely on the internet for everything. This transformation created a massive change in the real estate industry where people started buying and selling properties through websites.
Unfortunately, if you are using WordPress, the default features of the CMS might not be enough to launch a successful real estate site. To add custom functionalities and features, IDX plugins are essential for every real estate business website. Here is a complete list of the best 4 IDX plugins for your WordPress website.
Before getting into the topic, let’s take a quick look at what IDX is and it’s benefits!
What is IDX?
An Internet Data Exchange (IDX) is an agreement between listing agents or brokers and buyer’s agents to display all MLS (multiple listing service) properties online. This will allow customers to search for available properties on the market and provide beneficiary options for you to display your own properties first.
IDX solutions are used by both home buyers or sellers in the market to buy or sell properties. By displaying all the properties online, agents can reach many audiences and offer better matching properties to prospective buyers.
What Are the Benefits of Including an IDX Solution?
Including an IDX solution on your website can benefit you in multiple ways. Some of the best advantages are listed below,
- Safe place for visitors to search for available listings
- Featured listings can be displayed to customers
- Polygon map searches around popular areas can be created
- Listings can be displayed on informative and SEO friendly neighborhood pages
- Listing descriptions, photos, and videos can be controlled
- You can display listings on lifestyle searches such as lakefront homes, golf communities, popular school districts, etc
- IDX can be integrated with your Facebook account which will drive more traffic to your website
- Lead capture forms can be offered to customers
Best 4 IDX Plugins for Real Estate Websites
All four IDX plugins in this list have powerful features and functionalities. Read more to learn about the features and pricing of the best IDX plugins.
1. IDX Broker
IDX Broker is one of the third-party servicer plugins for MLS data. It takes the raw data from every MLS and compacts it into a search-friendly format which is made available to real estate websites. IDX Broker keeps the bulk data on its own servers to provide the best search functionality and ensure compliance with the MLS rules.
- Manage your leads directly from WordPress dashboard
- Create forms within WordPress and capture lead information directly
- Integrates with popular form plugins like Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms
- Edit widgets without having to reload the page
- Responsive templates and widgets
- Add widgets like lead login, signup, city links, showcase, and carousel
- Add new widgets to pages and posts with built-in shortcodes
Click here to learn more about the free features of IMPress for IDX Broker plugin.
- Get essential widget features like agent-specific featured listings showcase (for team/office accounts), save and manage widgets, edit existing widgets whenever you need to, etc
- Additional map functionalities like unlimited map results, customizable map search, dynamic polygon, clustering, and agent bio page maps are available
- Capture leads from any page such as search, maps, listing ID, results, details, and photo gallery
- Import and export all your leads
- Send auto-email notifications to agents
- Customize emails in subheaders, wrappers, and CSS
- Validate links with the help of the built-in link validation tool
Click here to learn more about the paid features of IDX Broker plugin.
2. WPL Pro Platform- Realtyna
WPL Pro is a feature-rich, extendable WordPress plugin with which you can create real estate websites and portals. It is one of the core products for WPL platform with multiple functionalities that can serve different business needs. Also, WPL Pro gives you full control over website contents and plugins.
- Flexible database management with which you can add, remove or change the fields without customizing the database
- Translation ready plugin
- Customize required fields easily
- Brings listings into the website instead of iframing (which will reduce ranking)
- Great customer support
Click here to learn more about the free features of Realtyna Organic IDX plugin.
- Add, modify, and delete property data fields through the add listing wizard
- Display custom texts instead of unwanted data fields
- Null data fields are automatically kept hidden
- Website users or agents can add/edit listing depending on their access level
- Specify property types such as apartment, land, shop, office, etc in the back-end of the website
- Admin can add different room types in the system
- Admin can determine the access level for each website users
- User can search properties based on the distance with radius map search
Click here to learn more about the paid features of the WPL Pro platform.
3. Flexmls MLS
Flexmls MLS is an IDX WordPress plugin that provides all the necessary tools which will help agents to build a healthy relationship with customers. Agents, brokers, and MLS’s have the option to control the system via a detailed administrative module and user preferences.
- Add widgets to your sidebar, pages, and posts
- Desktop and mobile-friendly plugin
- Available widgets are IDX slideshow, IDX search, market statistics, 1-click location searches, 1-click custom searches, and contact forms
- Updated IDX and market statistics widgets
Click here to learn more about the free features of FlexMLS® IDX Plugin.
- Live data is available which is powered by FlexMLS
- View nearby listings with location enabling option
- Integrate with FlexMLS portal and CRM
- Admin can view listing details whenever required
- Works perfectly with Squarespace
- By referring a friend you can get IDX for free (only if he/she purchases an IDX solution)
Click here to learn more about the paid features of Flexmls MLS.
4. EstateVue IDX
EstateVue IDX is a fully-customized WordPress IDX plugin. It provides a hassle-free experience to real estate agents and brokers. EstateVue IDX plugin is beautifully designed, highly responsive, SEO friendly, and can be easily installed.
- Get access to a professional-looking web template
- Modify your website colors to match your branding
- Upload own brokerage logo to website
- Upload agent images
- Display any two of your featured listings
- Share your listings via Facebook, Tumbler, Twitter, etc with in-built social sharing tool
- Get free support to set up the plugin
Click here to learn more about the free features of EstateVue IDX plugin.
- Select and display the listings on a specific city
- Switch between grid view and map view
- Create custom farm types and sort it by size or type
- With ‘home evaluation’ feature user can request an estimated price after entering their property address, which is found on Google along with geographical location in map
- Represent listings in full screen
- Fully responsive in both mobile and desktop devices
- Share listings on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube (auto-video creation and promotion), etc
Click here to learn more about the paid features of EstateVue IDX plugin.
In this advanced world, making your business successful with a strong online presence is no longer optional. Therefore, include any one of the IDX plugins that match your requirement to enhance your digital presence.
Have you ever been benefited from any other IDX plugins? Drop us a line in the comment section below!