Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our ColorWhistle website.
If you continue to browse and use our website, you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before continuing.
- ColorWhistle has its own standing and at times our website may use “we” or “us” to refer our identity. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website
- Our website may include links to external web sites. These links are provided only to help you find relevant websites, services/products which may interest you. They do not mean we endorse those websites. It is your responsibility to decide whether the services/products on those websites are suitable for you. ColorWhistle is not responsible for the owners or operators of those website
- The content in our website are general and is subject to change without notice. Use of materials/information on our website is entirely at your own risk and we are not liable for the damages you may suffer
- We do our best to give you the right information through our website. However, please make sure to contact us or any other experts in the field to make any important decision20
Copyright, IP Rights and Trademark
- Our website has materials such as texts, images, and sound, protected by copyright/intellectual property rights. All the materials in this site are owned by us or licensed by its owners for usage on our website
- All the trademarks on this website belong to us or are licensed by those trademark owners for usage on our website. The trademarks present in our website that are not a property of ColorWhistle e.g.Facebook, are given proper acknowledgement
- Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence
- You may not copy (print, store, download), distribute, broadcast, or tamper with any of the content present in the website
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Refund Policy
ColorWhistle depends on this Cancellation and Refund Policy to assure your satisfaction. In some situations, you may not be satisfied with our services for reasons that are beyond our control. Under such circumstances, we may process a refund or cancellation under the following conditions.
Filing a Complaint
- At ColorWhistle, we will keep up our promise of taking every project to the final stage and completing it as per your requirements. If such a situation arises where you are dissatisfied with our services, a refund will be considered only when things truly go out of hand.
- We will strive to find a solution where both of us can mutually agree on. Even then, if you wish to get a refund, we request you to send a message for a final dialogue before we proceed with the refund.
- You can go ahead and file for a ‘refund claim’ when we are not able to agree on a mutually acceptable solution.
Here we have clearly listed the Cancellation and Refund Policy related to each of our services.
Graphic design/logo design/brochure design
Full refund – You will be eligible for a full refund if the initial design style of the project has not been approved or if the project has not been started. In such a situation, a full refund policy will take place.
Partial refund – if there is a delivery failure from our end after the approval of the initial design style, we will release a partial refund which will be in proportion to the work we completed.
No refund – You cannot avail of any refund if the project is completed.
Full refund – If the project has not been kicked off.
Partial refund – We will issue a partial refund if we fail to complete the project as per our contract of agreement. The refund amount will be calculated in proportion to the project completed vs the project that is yet to be completed as per the scope of the project.
No refund – You cannot avail of any refund if the project is completed and uploaded to the server.
Full refund – If the project has not been kick-started by the developer/designer/content writer/SEO expert/or any other resource.
Proportionate refund – According to the work done till you decide to cancel the order.
No refund – For the services that have already been provided.
SEO & Internet marketing
We do not have any control over the policies of the search engines or directories. Getting listed on some search engines and directories may take longer, even after the commencement of the project. In some cases, search engines and directories may drop the listing for no apparent or predictable reason. So, ColorWhistle is not responsible for changes made to your website by other parties that may affect the search engine or directory ranking.
Our SEO and internet marketing services require an extensive amount of resources and time to formulate the right strategy, which leads us to incur internal expenses. So, payment made for SEO and other internet marketing services is non-refundable.
- Partial refunds will be processed within a maximum of 100 business days from the date of cancellation.
- Full refunds will be processed within 50 business days.
- Refunds will be paid either by credit card or check.
Contact Us Regarding Cancellation and Refund Policy Questions
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. So, we request you to review this policy periodically. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this policy, kindly send us a message.
Note – This Cancellation and Refund Policy is applicable to all the websites owned by ColorWhistle.
Policy updated on – 2nd April 2021