The count of digital buyers is predicted to increase by half a percent in the upcoming years and the eCommerce industry is already expanding.
If you are a person looking forward in selling your products online, then you need an eCommerce CMS platform for developing a website. Choosing the best eCommerce CMS may sound a lot of work.
To help you in the decision-making process, we have compiled a list of the 11 best eCommerce CMS platforms that you can choose to develop a visually appealing eCommerce website.
Take a look!
Shopify is one of the leading eCommerce solutions that allows even beginners to create websites without the need for coding. There are roughly around 70+ professional themes and lots of free/ paid add-ons. Another major advantage is that Shopify doesn’t involve any software installations or hosting services.
- Get a free SSL certificate
- Receive automatic shipping rates from UPS, USPS, and FedEx
- Get a low credit card rate with no hidden fees
- Offer free shipping to your customers
- Export customer lists based on categories like the location, purchase history, etc
- Track stock counts and automatically stop selling when products are out of stock
Click here to learn more about the features of Shopify.
- Basic Shopify: $29/month
- Shopify: $79/month
- Advanced Shopify: $299/month
Click here to view the pricing page of Shopify.
WooCommerce is one of the powerful open-source eCommerce CMS platforms. It offers almost 1300+ eCommerce themes and 300+ free/paid extensions to choose from. WooCommerce became popular quickly due to its easy customization options and simple installation procedure.
- Offer free shipping based on your products or customer location
- Auto-detect the customer’s location to calculate tax and make shipping easier
- Offer one-click refunds for your customers
- Display related products for customers
- Add products to blog posts using shortcodes
Click here to learn more about the features of WooCommerce.
- The core WooCommerce plugin is free
- Add-ons: Starts from $0 to $200
Click here to view the extension page of WooCommerce.
BigCommerce is a cloud-based, user-friendly CMS software that allows users to build a responsive eCommerce store easily. It has almost 320 free/paid add-ons and nearly 143+ themes to choose from. BigCommerce offers multiple industry-specific features that will allow you to build a perfect eCommerce store.
- Segment your customers for pricing, product access, and promotions
- Set up custom pricing based on customer levels
- Manage your entire product catalog within a single control panel
- Automate your sales tax or use custom tax tables for calculations
- Allow customers to initiate refunds and partial refunds
Click here to learn more about the features of BigCommerce.
Squarespace is a powerful CMS platform designed to help people build eCommerce websites without any coding knowledge. It has a variety of eCommerce website templates and lots of drag and drop widgets to add elements like text and images. There are lots of integration options that will help in processing payments in an easier way.
- Sell unlimited products
- Calculate your shipping fee with the help of powerful shipping calculator
- Collect customer emails to build mailing lists
- Repeat your sales with monthly or biweekly subscriptions
- Offer discount codes and gift cards easily
Click here to learn more about the features of Squarespace.
- Personal: $12/month
- Business: $18/month
- Basic commerce: $26/month
- Advanced commerce: $40/month
Click here to view the pricing page of Squarespace.
Jumpseller is an eCommerce platform with an elegant design and an intuitive interface. It is a cloud-based solution that will allow you to create online stores and sell products all over the world. Jumpseller offers a wide range of free and paid themes to choose from.
- Receive shipping rates from UPS, USPS, etc
- Create automatic digital invoices
- Add live chat support to your online shopping website
- Imprint your signature and vision on your online store with customization options
- Promote your products on social media channel like Facebook via apps
Click here to learn more about the features of Jumpseller.
- Plus: $21/month
- Pro: $42/month
- Premium: $84/month
Click here to view the pricing page of Jumpseller.
6. Magento / Adobe Commerce
Magento is one of the best and flexible eCommerce CMS platforms for developing websites. It offers multiple themes and add-ons that will offer you control over developing any kind of online eCommerce store.
- Categorize customers based on their location, order history, gender, wish list items, etc
- Display content, pricing, promotions, based on customer categories
- Allow customers to use previously-stored payment credentials and shipping information to skip checkout steps
- Set automated rules to determine which products to present as up-sells, cross-sells, and related products to specific customer segments
- Monitor your business and quickly access your sales, order, search-term, best-selling product data, etc from a single dashboard
Click here to learn more about the features of Magento.
3dCart is a powerful eCommerce platform that allows you to create any kind of eCommerce websites in minutes. It has an amazing API for integration like no other platform. 3dCart offers various customizing options along with SEO optimization options to maximize your ROI.
- Choose any checkout method that your customers prefer
- Receive automatic shipping rates from UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc
- Set up custom shipping types like free shipping, flat rate, local delivery, etc
- Set up a series of timed emails to be sent to customers even after purchase to build a relationship
- Request customers for a product review
- Notify customers about related products, coupons, and discount codes
Click here to learn more about the features of 3dCart.
- Startup store: $9.50/month
- Basic store: $14.50/month
- Plus store: $39.50/month
- Pro store: $114.50/month
Click here to view the pricing page of 3dCart.
OpenCart is a lightweight, open-source eCommerce platform that is free to use and upgrade. It offers an extensive amount of features that allow you to customize any part of your eCommerce website. OpenCart interface will be comfortable for users allowing them to maintain and set up an online store easily. Also click to learn more about OpenCart Review for 2021.
- Manage and view all sales, orders, customers, sales analytics, etc from a single dashboard
- Manage multiple stores from a single admin interface
- Backup and restore all your data in case of any emergency
- Easily update and edit products, categories, etc
- Receive automatic shipping rates from UPS, USPS, FedEx, Royal Mail, Parcelforce, etc
- Categorize customers based on location, order history, gender, wish list items, etc
Click here to learn more about the features of OpenCart.
PrestaShop is an open-source, free and downloadable eCommerce CMS platform that will allow you to manage your online store in real-time. It offers almost 275 eCommerce features that can help to manage your store, products, marketing, reporting, etc.
- Customize the message that has to be displayed for out-of-stock items
- Create categories based on customer behavior
- Allow your customers to create an account quickly
- Allow customers to validate their orders
- Configure taxes based on the customer’s location
- Offer various discounts based on products, customers, and orders
Click here to learn more about the features of PrestaShop.
CS-Cart is a powerful, flexible, and full-featured eCommerce software. It allows you to build an online store of any size and type. CS-Cart also provides multi-store support that can be set up and maintained form a single administration panel.
- Receive automatic shipping rates from USPS and FedEx
- Offer a single page checkout process for customers
- Set up tax based on the customer’s location
- Embed your online store into any webpage by inserting a widget code into that page
- Enable your customers to post reviews, testimonials, and comments in your online store
Click here to learn more about the features of CS-Cart.
- Multi-vendor: $1,450 (no recurring fee)
- Multi-vendor plus: $3,500 (no recurring fee)
- Multi-vendor ultimate: $7,500 (no recurring fee)
Click here to view the pricing page of CS-Cart.
Ecwid is an eCommerce CMS platform that helps you to create bold online stores to sell products all over the world. It has all the eCommerce technologies that allow people to build websites easily and modify their online stores as per their requirements.
- Allow customers to create a profile or enable checkout without creating a profile
- Allow customers to save their addresses on their profile pages for future shipments
- Monitor the status of your products that are selling both online and offline
- Make use of customizable CSS design schemes to modify your online store as per need
- Offer promotional discount coupons, gifts, etc to customers
- Add both digital and physical products to your store
Click here to learn more about the features of Ecwid.
- Venture: $15/month
- Business: $35/month
- Unlimited: $99/month
Click here to view the pricing page of Ecwid.
Looking for Web Development Services?
Seize and experience the transformative impact of Web Development Services & Solutions with ColorWhistle.
CMS is an efficient and customizable platform for developing an eCommerce store. From the above-recommended eCommerce platforms, you can easily match your requirements and pick the right one for developing your eCommerce online store. All these eCommerce platforms can help you in building a function-rich eCommerce website!
If you need any help in developing an eCommerce website reach ColorWhistle. We have lots of expert developers who can understand all your requirements and develop custom eCommerce websites that meet your needs.
Which CMS platform are you using and why? Do share your thoughts in the comment section below!
In quest of the Perfect Web Development Services & Solutions Buddy?
Be unrestricted to click the other trendy writes under this title that suits your needs the best!
- Visualizing Kitchen with Modern Technologies
- Agency vs Freelancer – The Ultimate Decision Guide
- What Are Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) And Why Should You Care?
- Top Web Development Videos For Developers
- Drupal 8 – What’s new – A Definitive Guide
- Creating A Business Website For Start-Up Companies
- How To Decrease Website Load Time By 2 Seconds?