You’ll agree with the above video content and the claims it guarantees to fulfill since you’re also a business owner or directly responsible for your enterprises’ success.
The integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Customer Relation Management (CRM) solutions are likely to force a transformation in the way businesses interact with their customers. Following this, you’re also here seeking an excellent Salesforce company to recruit developers or consultants, outsource Salesforce customizations, and do much more for your project.
While we have already discussed CRM & Marketing Automation specific to the Real Estate industry in one of our blogs, you will get detailed information about Salesforce developers and consultants in India here.
The ongoing pandemic has only accelerated digital transformation across sectors. It goes on to show that forecasts about AI-backed CRM solutions pushing global business profits to $1.1 trillion by 2021 could come true.
Here is where Salesforce makes easy-to-use cloud-based business applications that help you stay connected to your customers, prospects, partners, and more.
Top ‘10+1’ Trusted Salesforce Companies in India
While there are several Salesforce companies available in the market claiming to help you customize Salesforce CRM for your unique business needs; choosing the right partner is easier said than done.
Borrowing from the compiled list of the top 10 Salesforce development companies in 2021, some trustworthy companies operating across major cities in India are:
Hiring the right Salesforce partner will accelerate your journey by supporting you in planning, designing, implementing as well as maintaining Salesforce-powered business solutions.
This brings us to that one special mention of a full-stack digital agency called ColorWhistle.
ColorWhistle’s rich agency experience through housing local & remote Salesforce consultants/developers to produce customized solutions shall be of great interest, especially for:
- companies/enterprises using Salesforce;
- those looking to outsource Salesforce customization, or
- looking for an India-based Salesforce remote team.
Who is a Good Salesforce Consultant?
Every business eyes for maximum return. Getting suitable help from a leading Salesforce consulting services company can accomplish those specific requirements and goals faster.
Such services that you may seek include adding Different third-party integrations, Apex Classes, Apex triggers, visual force emails, using CSS to alter the page layout and custom API integration services, and much more.
A good Salesforce consultant is one who is well-versed in all platforms and knows how to leverage different Salesforce tools to best customize products & solutions to suit your business needs.
The main objective of a Salesforce consultant is to implement, design, and maintain the databases. They implement CRM solutions through managing various critical issues affecting the proper functioning of any organization. Such critical issues may include:
- Workforce constraints: It is the job of the consultant to analyze the work and convey how much more workforce will be required.
- Time constraints: A consultant helps your organization to remain adhered to the course of the event during various stages of the Salesforce implementation.
- Work Skill constraints: With a consultant at the helm, possible assets can be planned well in advance to meet your business expectations wisely.
Salesforce CRM For Scaling Up Your Business Needs
Salesforce claims to be the world’s number one cloud-based CRM platform, enabling businesses to sell, service, and market like never before. And with its customer success platform, Salesforce helps you connect to your customers in a whole new way.
- With Sales Cloud, you’ll always have the information you need to close deals, collaborate, and sell as a team.
- With Service Cloud, you’ll be able to deliver a world-class customer service experience. You’ll be able to track customer activity across every channel from online, to on the line!
- With Marketing Cloud, you can create one-to-one customer journeys and powerful multichannel marketing campaigns that generate leads and drive sales.
- With Community Cloud, you can build vibrant, engaging communities that help customers, partners, and employees help themselves and each other.
- With Analytics Cloud, turn big data into a big advantage by uncovering new insights and taking action instantly from any device.
- And with App Cloud, you can build modern business applications compatible across multiple devices.
Further, we would encourage you to go through the listed video discussions. In the first discussion, the presenter has subsequently laid down a pathway for marketing automation of any type of online business in the near future. He is seen explaining it with statistical data and surveys.
In another discussion below, the presenter is seen explaining the benefits of selling with prior insights about your customers. This is made possible using a powerful AI-powered CRM such as Salesforce.
Work.com – A Salesforce Initiative
Today’s new normal demands a new way of work. Work.com built on Salesforce Customer 360, can help your business adapt to new needs and build trust with a suite of applications, best practice resources, and services.
Looking for Designing & Branding Services / Solutions?
Seize and experience the transformative impact of Design and Branding Services & Solutions with ColorWhistle.
Give us a call at +91 (944).278.9110 or write to us to schedule a business call and know how we can be of help with Salesforce configuration and customization, and remote Salesforce implementation.
In quest of the Perfect Design & Branding Solutions Buddy?
Be unrestricted to click the other trendy writes under this title that suits your needs the best!
- Active Campaign vs GetResponse vs MailChimp vs HubSpot – How to decide?
- Building An Enterprise Website – An All-In-One Guide For Design, Development, And Marketing
- BuddyBoss Platform – Detailed Review
- Local Cafe Online Lead Generation Techniques Inspired
- How to Use Google Shopping for Your Online Business?
- Google My Business Guide for Start-ups and Small Businesses
- Why Isn’t Your Blog a Success Yet?