Figure 1: One-time SEO strategies limit your efforts to rank higher up on the SERP
Statistics & Importance of SEO in IT Service Companies are crystal clear as day, considering that 93% of online experiences start with a search engine and 75% of users never go beyond the first page of search results.
Okay, here are some cliched statistics about the need for digital marketing agency with ultimate SEO services.
- The majority, 89% of B2B researchers gather information about potential purchases through the internet. In absolute numbers, it goes in a few thousand.
- Plus, 42% of researchers use a mobile device during the B2B purchasing process. This should re-orient focus to optimizing business websites for mobile devices.
- On the first page alone, the first five organic results account for 67.60% of all the clicks.
- B2B Companies generate 2X more revenue from Organic Search than any other channel.
SEO now becomes even more significant for IT as a Service (ITaaS), Digital agencies, Hosting companies, and alike.
Beyond 2024, IT and technology companies will need to rethink and deploy their best SEO strategy for the obvious reasons:
- Everyone in the IT niche is aware of SEO and your competitors may already have a strong online presence.
- Prior to 2020, the B2B audience was made up of baby boomers and members of Generation X who preferred offline interactions, print media more. But Millennials, your present prospects or leads are generally tech-savvy and so gray-hat SEO tactics will no longer work on them.
- As a B2B marketer, you’re usually targeting a small group of decision-makers at a company. Your competitors are probably deploying 50% of the content created for creating brand awareness and interest alone. It highlights the importance of SEO in content creation.
B2B Companies should avoid one-time SEO or SEO jumpstart strategies for desirable results. SEO strategies from SEO service company for IT services firms should be viewed as a long-term marketing investment option for organic growth & compounding growth returns.
Here in this blog post, we look to elaborate on it further.
Why Focus on Organic SEO for IT Services Companies?
70-80% of people ignore paid search results, choosing to only click on organic search results.
While the above statistic is not to overshadow the utility of pay-per-click advertising, organic search traffic has more value than mere traffic generated through paid click ads. Here’s why:
Improves Brand Perception. It’s a high probability that your prospect may be searching online using any one of these keyword categories:
- Informational keywords that ask questions, e.g., “how to,” “why,” etc.
- Navigational keywords that include a specific brand or product name, e.g. reviews, features, benefits of certain service
Creating meaningful content and optimizing your webpage accordingly can attract targeted leads permanently.
Here’s what most online resources don’t tell you about.
Where there is immense competition in organic rankings, PPC is the most preferred and recommended strategy.
However, by adopting PPC instantly, you’re giving less chance for your business to grow online and establish its unique online presence, reputation and credibility.
The moment you stop paying for displaying ads, your business ceases to appear on the SERP. Webpage content optimized for organic search traffic tends to stay on the SERP for a long time unless periodically updated.
Fight back your Competitors. While your competitors are relying on Search Engine Marketing, you can pursue SEO aggressively.
Ranking your website using organic techniques will make it, even more, harder for your competitors to outdo your performance on the search engines. Thanks to the search engine optimized quality of content, you will enjoy regular visitors all the time.
Myth: B2B marketing should target the highest-level executives.
Fact: B2B researchers who are not in the C-suite influence purchase decisions. It becomes even more important for knowledge companies to engage these B2B researchers by publishing lengthier blog posts, PR and news blogs, tutorial-style posts, etc. and make it discoverable through organic SEO.
Ready to Implement Your Own Organic SEO strategy?
Before that, you can go over to our previous blog by clicking here to get answers to the most popular asked questions on SEO for business.
You may deploy organic SEO on your own, however, it’s a huge undertaking. SEO is an intangible thing that no one can actually “see” the working of search engine algorithm but can only learn “how” it works through careful study.
This is why we typically recommend hiring an organic SEO company that has already delivered amazing results. Outsourcing to Modern Digital Agencies will drive growth with optimal investment.
Our team understands how important organic traffic is to your company. We have delivered successful results with this four-step SEO strategy:
- PLAN: Identifying target audience and analyzing potential technical and content gaps.
- MEASURE: Tracking existing website metrics & search traffic.
- BUILD: Developing custom On-page/Off-page & Technical SEO strategies.
- MONITOR: Regular Updation of important web page elements and contents to boost organic search traffic.
Looking for SEO Services?
Seize and experience the transformative impact of SEO Services & Solutions with ColorWhistle.
If you’d like to work with a dedicated remote organic SEO company, feel free to contact ColorWhistle online or give us a call at +91-944-278-9110 to learn more about our organic SEO services!
We craft a custom organic SEO marketing campaign for every client!
In quest of the Perfect SEO Services & Solutions Buddy?
Be unrestricted to click the other trendy writes under this title that suits your needs the best!
- Evolution of SEO – A Brief History
- Local SEO for Canadian Small Businesses
- SEO Guide for Laravel Websites and Applications
- Local SEO For Brands – Beyond ORM And Lead Generation!
- Uncovering Schema Markup and Local SEO for Small Businesses
- SEO For Businesses
- Improve Branding and Lead Generation with Local SEO