As a travel website owner, internet booking is essential as it will help you to manage bookings and allow your customers to book and pay on the internet via payment gateways.
There are many software that will help you to include booking features on your travel website without making any drastic changes to your site.
Rezdy is one of the highly specialized online booking software that can remarkably handle a large percentage of your travel website. We have reviewed this software and described all the information that will help you decide if this plugin is the best fit for you!
Let’s dive in.
Rezdy software is an international online reservation system and B2B platform for businesses. This software is built exclusively for tour and activity industry. It also releases regular updates that include language additions, improvements in reporting, email, calendar, gift cards/vouchers settings, etc.
Features of the Rezdy Software
Main booking features
- Admin can enable the mobile bookings at any time so that customers can book via mobile phones
- Bookings can be managed by the admin from any devices with the help of Rezdy mobile application
- Online bookings can be accepted by admin from all around the world
- Rezdy can be integrated with Google Calendar
- Bookings can be viewed in the central dashboard with a built-in easy calendar view feature
- Bookings can be processed through Facebook and reservations can be made with Google
Booking management features
- Online bookings can be managed by the admin
- Rezdy has a bespoke real-time inventory system that provides an incredible experience
Rezdy’s payment support features
- Online payments can be accepted from around the globe
- Multiple payment gateway (Stripe, Authorize.Net, Braintree, PayPal, etc) integrations are available
- Customer’s existing online payment gateways can be connected for direct payments
- Customers can connect via Rezdy for deferred payment processing
- Rezdy have own payment gateway which is powered by Stripe and it offers competitive rates
Other additional features
- Dedicated customer success specialist with 24/7 support will be allocated
Note: If you choose Rezdy’s expansion plan, they will update your existing website or develop a new website with integrated booking functionality.
- Sales reports can be customized by the admin
- User-friendly web-based interface is available
- Admin can access and manage bookings on the go with convenient devices
- Accountings can be simplified by integrating with Xero
Better customer experience
- Automated confirmation emails and text messages can be sent to customers
- Reminder emails and text messages can be sent automatically to customers on the previous day of booking
Easy resource managing features
- Software can be set to automatically display available sessions only when resources are free to serve customers
- Vouchers, gift cards, and coupons can be easily added and tracked
Admin management features
- Customized and up-to-date manifest can be accessed by admin at any time with any devices
- Prior correspondence can be displayed to customers at anytime
- Admin can easily check-in customers once they depart
- Admin can control bookings from anywhere at any time via mobile application
Major third-party integrations
Rezdy can be integrated with multiple third-party applications in which we have listed all the major integrations below,
- TripAdvisor Review Express
- Microsoft Outlook
- Apple Calendar
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
Rezdy holds standard and simple security policies. All the transactions in Rezdy are secured by 256-bit SSL encryption. Also, the servers of Rezdy are hosted by AWS (Amazon Web Services) which is a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant provider with certified infrastructure for storing, processing, and transmitting credit card information.
- Platforms: Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Support: 24/7 (live rep), online support, business hours
- Founded in: 2010
- Ratings by Capterra: 4.5 out of 111 reviews
Customer Service and Support
- Help center: Help center can be accessed from the admin’s account page. It includes user forums with 50+ topics, monthly announcements of new features and upgrades, 106 tutorial videos, self-explanatory FAQ section, and also addresses support requests
- Sales: Call back can be requested from Rezdy’s sales team by filling out a form on the website
- Phone: Separate helplines and Skype accounts are offered for clients from Europe, Australia, the US, and New Zealand
- Blogs: Exclusive blogs for online travel agents and tour operators. Subscription options are available to get regular blog updates
- Social media: Rezdy has active accounts on YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- eBooks: There are four eBooks (Online Marketing for Tour Operators, Social Media for Tour Operators, Online Booking Software Buyer’s Guide, and Mobile Strategy for Tour Operators) available on Rezby’s resource page
- Industry research: Print and video statistics on US and Australian travel industries are offered in the resource page of Rezdy
Pricing of Rezdy
- Foundation: $49 per month + booking fees, (with 21 days free trial)
- Accelerate: $99 per month + booking fees, (with 21 days free trial)
- Expansion: $249 per month + booking fees, (with 21 days free trial)
Click here to view the pricing page of the Rezdy software.
Pros and Cons
- Multiple numbers of payment gateways can be integrated
- Easy to use the software
- Awesome customer support
- Well-designed user interface
- Pricing is expensive
- Pricing packages are complicated
Rezdy is one of the best-developed software that can remarkably handle a large percentage of your online booking activities. The only disadvantage of the software is pricing, but investing in Rezdy is worth it.
After reading this entire review, you would have a clear idea about Rezdy. This information is more than enough for you to judge whether this software will suit your requirements or not.
For your note, if you are looking for professional assistance that will help you to integrate your existing travel/booking website with Rezdy, ColorWhistle is here to help you! Contact us and get a quote.
Do you have any questions regarding the Rezdy booking plugin? Do share it in the comment section below!
Disclaimer – This is to inform the readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in this blog belong solely to the author. Before choosing the software, thoroughly research and find out if the software meets your requirements. You can also contact a professional for further assistance.