How our Website Design Services Helped Aesthetic Professionals to Improve Patient-Physician Communication?
Our new client was a group of highly skilled professionals who offered various aesthetic treatments like body sculpting, facial treatment, weight loss and hair loss treatment, laser hair removal, micro-needling and more.
They wanted to educate more people about their services and keep existing customers updated on new trends and treatments in the aesthetic industry. So, they decided that a professional website will help them get the word out to more people.
The aesthetic professionals reached out to ColorWhistle to create an online presence, build trust, provide a way for customers to easily interact with them, and to get listed on search engines.
Before we formulated a plan, we thoroughly understood the client’s requirement. We planned to create a neat and minimalistic website design which had the following features.
- Online appointment scheduling
- Services and specialties
- Contact, location information and opening hours
- Responsive design
- Aesthetic areas they specialize
- Credentials of the practitioners
- Patient testimonials
For the content part, we had the following plan.
- Perform SEO analysis
- Problems they want to solve through the website content
- Most relevant information that has to be included
- Answer the most common questions of their target audience
Since this is a part of the medical industry, our writers closely collaborated with the aesthetic professionals to make decisions together and identify the most crucial areas that have to be addressed.
- Poor learning experience or lack of navigation for users
- Course videos were not divided into proper categories and layout
- Courses were not displayed separately and as a package
- Absence of cloud-based server to store videos
- Low conversion rate
Based on the content requirements our designers created the website design and showed the mockups to the client. Once the design was approved, our writers began drafting the SEO friendly content. Our client was kept in the loop during the entire writing process.
We completed the project within 25 working days.
The new website brought out their brands authority and credibility. It gave a polished look and feel which best suited their specialized professional services. The structure of the website was straightforward, navigation was smooth, included all the essential features, and had a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS.
At ColorWhistle, we follow the best standards for website design and development. For any queries regarding custom website development, please contact us anytime.