Website Project Coordinator
October 15, 2018
Number of Position : 1
We are looking for someone to help us manage our numerous concurrent web design and development projects. The successful candidate will first and foremost be highly intelligent, incredibly well-organized, detail-oriented, and dependable. He/She will be also flexible, creative, and full of initiative.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must have a thorough understanding of Web Development
- You will be a dynamic communicator
- Interact with the clients all across the world (Not for sales)
- Aid and support the project management
- Ensures the quality check by the team and responsible for the delivery
- Ability to create multiple reports
- Strong knowledge in documentation
- Basic experience in Website Development
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, PHP are added advantage
- Interface with clients to collect and verify requirements
- Interface with graphic designers to collaborate on site designs
- Interface with site developers to manage the development of sites
- Interface with content developers
- Schedule projects, track project progress, and ensure projects remain on schedule
- Verify projects are implemented according to estimates and design specifications
- Coordinate testing of websites
- Assist in the recruiting of graphic designers and web developers
- Work with management, designers, and developers to develop streamlined design and development processes
If you are running a blog, please share your blog URL.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Client Communication: 2 years (Required)
- Requirement analysis, Proposals, Documentation: 1 year (Required)
No recruiters / agencies please.
Looking for building a website? Have questions about web design partnership? Let us know how we can help you.